10 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
1/2 pound cucumbers, sliced 1/2 inch thick (about 2 cups)
1/2 tsp salt salt
1/4 cup vinegar
1/4 cup dried chili peppers
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, and salt. Stir until combined.
- Arrange sliced cucumbers in a bowl. Crush the chili peppers and sprinkle on top of cucumbers.
- Add vinegar mixture to bowl.
- Refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- If you're a lover of spicy food, add more peppers, or use a hotter variety of dried pepper. The seeds are the hottest part, so be sure to use them for more heat, or remove them before crushing for a milder flavor.