Cucumber yogurt tzatziki sauce, pan seared pork that’s caramelized with Greek seasoning, topped with red onion, piled high on the tastiest rolls ever – King’s Hawaiian.
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
2 Cups Greek Yogurt
1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
1/4 tsp salt
1 clove garlic, finely minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons lime juice
5 to 6 mint leaves, finely minced
1 lb pork loin, very thinly sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp greek seasoning
1 package King's Hawaiian Rolls
- Add yogurt, cucumber, salt, olive oil, lime juice, garlic, and mint leaves to a blender or food processor. Combine until smooth. Serve chilled.
- Slice the pork against the grain as thinly as possible.
- In a large bowl, combine sliced pork and greek seasoning, stirring until pork is evenly coated.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add pork, stirring occasionally until cooked through, then remove from heat.
- Layer chopped red onion and pork on slider rolls. Top with 2 tbsp tzatziki sauce. Enjoy!