No flour peanut butter cookies is a mouthful to say – but I promise that the flavor of these gluten free bites of peanut butter bliss are worth the tongue twister!
Lifestyle changes – even ones that are good for our health – are challenging to maintain. I mean, I know that gluten is bad for me, but sometimes I really miss cookies. When my cravings are too intense to just muscle through, I make these flourless peanut butter cookies – and the taste is so good that I don’t feel even a tiny bit of deprivation. All I need is 3 ingredients and 20 minutes and I’m good! These are also the easiest cookies I’ve ever made – one bowl, minimal effort, easy clean up. I bake them a little longer if I want a really crunchy cookie, and a little less long for the most amazing, chewy cookies. I’ve used both creamy and crunchy peanut butter with great success, and both white and brown sugar work equally well. And the whole house smells like peanut butter heaven while they’re baking!
Yields 18 cookies
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients to a medium sized bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Scoop 2 TBSP of the cookie dough out of the bowl and form into a ball. Place ball on parchment lines cookie sheet and gently squish to flatten it.
- Use a fork to make the pattern on top of the flattened dough balls.
- For chewy cookies: Bake at 350 for 10 minutes
- For crunchy cookies: Bake at 350 for 15 minutes
- Note that all ovens are unique, so check often and adjust the cooking time as needed.